Panic Away Review
Reviewer: Sharon Watt, PhD
Program Reviewed: Panic Away
Since the Panic Away program was created in 2001 it has become something of a world wide phenomenon and is now one of the most successful programs for treating anxiety and panic attacks available. Widely praised by health professionals and the more than 54,000 people it has helped, the Panic Away program employs a revolutionary, yet very simple technique to eliminate panic attacks and generalized anxiety permanently. Read my Panic Away review to find out why I think Barry McDonagh's panic attacks and anxiety treatment is the best value, most effective treatment you’ll find.
What is Panic Away?
Panic Away is the result of more than 10 years of research and trials by Barry McDonagh, a former sufferer of panic attacks and generalized anxiety disorder (GAD). It is a step-by-step guide providing extremely powerful techniques for eliminating anxiety and panic attacks fast, without using medication or outdated relaxation techniques.
The main technique taught in this program, the 21-7 Technique™ (formerly known as the One Move Technique) has been so spectacularly successful for a large number of people, that the medical establishment is now investigating the technique. To date over 54,000 people have used the method to cure panic attacks and general anxiety with a 98% success rate!
The Panic Away program is available as either a digital download or a physical product.
What Is The 21-7 Technique™ and How Does It Work?
The Panic Away method sets itself apart from other anxiety and panic self help programs with the use of The 21-7 Technique™. This is a simple yet profoundly effective way to take your mind off your anxious thoughts. In using this technique you will learn that there can be no fear if there is no perceived threat. This breaks the cycle of fear that another panic attack will occur, which is the key to complete recovery from a life ruled by anxiety, worry and fear. The 21-7 Technique™ takes just seconds to perform, and you can use it anywhere, in any situation.
While this technique may sound simple, it takes some practise to master and you will need the guidance that Barry McDonagh provides in his program. Results can be as quick as a few days, for others, the method takes longer, but with persistence and ongoing support you should see a positive change in your life.
Who Is Barry McDonagh?
Barry McDonagh (also known as Joe Barry), created Panic Away when he discovered a simple secret to breaking the cycle of fear that fuelled his own panic attacks and generalized anxiety. He is now one of the most respected authors on anxiety and panic disorders. He continues to research new treatments for anxiety and panic attacks, and updates the Panic Away program regularly, incorporating new psychological techniques in the exercises included in the program.
What Conditions Can Be Treated Using This Method?
Not only does Panic Away provide a solution for quickly dissolving panic attacks or anxiety attacks, but it also teaches powerful ways of creating a buffer zone against any kind of anxiety, whether it be fear of driving, social anxiety, fear of public speaking, or agoraphobia. It is particularly useful for people who experience generalized anxiety disorder (GAD), helping to get day-to-day anxiety levels down to zero. Although general anxiety can take longer to treat than panic attacks, the Panic Away method promises results within 3-4 weeks.
What You Will Learn From The Panic Away Program
Here are just some of the insights you will gain by reading the Panic Away book:
- the cause of anxiety - it's not what you might think.
- the 21-7 Technique™ - if you experience panic attacks, this could be the most important thing you ever read. This section describing the 21-7 Technique™ and how to use it will teach you everything you need to know to eliminate panic attacks permanently.
- case studies of real people who have used the 21-7 Technique™ to eliminate panic attacks and phobias such as fear of driving, agoraphobia, fear of flying and fear of public speaking.
- how to eliminate general anxiety disorder - includes a number of practical and powerful exercises for ending anxious thoughts, including obsessive compulsive disorder
- tips on what to eat and drink to reduce anxiety symptoms
- How to eliminate phobias, including social phobia
- a description and explanation of major anxiety symptoms
What Do You Get With The Panic Away Program?
The Panic Away Book - this is 245 pages long and is packed with information on how to treat a variety of anxiety related conditions. The manual describes The 21-7 Technique™ in detail and shows how you can use it to stop panic attacks fast and prevent them from recurring.
DVD - this HD DVD will ensure a fast start to your recovery. In just 48 minutes you will learn the essentials of the program, including learning and applying the 21-7 Technique™.
CD’s - these CD’s are great for people who learn best by listening. They cover topics such as releasing general anxiety, driving fear, and night time panic attacks.
In addition to the comprehensive book, you also get two free but very valuable bonuses when you order Panic Away:
Bonus 1: Forum
This forum gives you the chance to talk to other people who are going through what you are, and to get help with using the program.
Bonus 2: Conversations 2012
This is an audio of conversations with people who have used the Panic Away program. Here you can learn tips about how to use the 21-7 Technique™, and how others have applied the techniques learned to conquer driving fear and other specific phobias.
Keep the Progam Guarantee
Barry McDonagh is so confident his program will work for you that he is offering a “Keep the Program” guarantee. This means that if you find it's not right for you, you can get a full refund and keep the program, even if you order the physical, printed program! You have eight weeks to try the progam to see if it's right for you.
What I Like Best About Panic Away
- The book is written in an easy to read format without the use of complicated technical language. It contains many real life stories which will help keep you motivated. The frequent use of illustrations helps make the material fun and interesting to read.
- The method doesn't require time consuming exercises that can become boring and cause people to give up on the program.
- Using the program is like having your own personal coach supporting you every step of the way. This is vitally important in improving the success rate of the program.
- The program is regularly updated, so it provides current, accurate information and techniques that can be used anywhere and in any situation.
- It is a proven product used successfully by thousands of satisfied customers.
- Being a natural, drug-free program, it is safe for anybody to use,
even children, and is very reasonably priced.
My research and comparisons of different anxiety self help programs has convinced me that Panic Away is the simplest, fastest and most powerfully effective solution for anxiety panic attacks available. It is also the best value for your money.
A large number of verifiable testimonials on the official website provides proof that this method has worked for a huge number of satisfied customers. These customer reviews provide fascinating details of actual successful results from using this program. Read customer testimonials here.
Barry McDonagh is willing to provide an 8 week money back guarantee for his program, which means you can try it risk free – if you are not satisfied you can request a full refund, and you get to keep the program, even if you order the printed package. This is a very generous guarantee that shows the confidence he has that his program will work for you.
Life is too short to continue suffering from debilitating anxiety panic attacks that affect every aspect of your life. There is a proven solution out there that has already helped tens of thousands of people eliminate this problem, and there is no reason why it won't help you too. I hope my Panic Away review has helped you decide whether this anxiety treatment program is right for you.