Easy Calm Review | Jon Mercer Easy Calm Video Series
Sharon Watt, PhD
Program Reviewed: Easy Calm Video Series
The Easy Calm Video Coaching Series is unique among self-help programs for anxiety in that it is entirely video based. But does it stack up against other programs for quality and effectiveness? Read my Easy Calm review to find out.
What Is Easy Calm and How Does It Work?
The Easy Calm Video Coaching system is a 10-part downloadable video series created and presented by Jon Mercer. The videos lead you through a step-by-step process to help you understand and overcome your anxiety and panic attacks.
The EasyCalm system uses a holistic approach to treating anxiety disorders. It’s methods are based on the fact that our mind and body are connected through our thought patterns and resulting physical symptoms. It’s effectiveness lies in the simple, yet powerful techniques used to break down those negative thought patterns that lead to anxiety, panic and obsessions. The series also contains some very important information about “control issues” and how to use this knowledge to prevent panic attacks from occurring.
Jon Mercer has a very relaxed, down-to-earth style of coaching which makes you feel at ease, and watching the series is like having a trusted therapist in your living room – without the expense! The techniques he teaches in the videos are the same techniques he has used to successfully treat people in his own practice as a personal development coach.
The program is structured so you can start making small changes in your life that bring about immediate improvements to your situation.
The 10 downloadable videos provide more than 3 hours of instruction, coaching and practical exercises and are great for people who are visual learners. Jon also provides personal, one-on-one support via email if you have questions or need extra help.
Jon Mercer has made the entire first 27 minute video in the Easy Calm series available for free viewing on his website, so you can get a feel for what the program is like and if it might benefit you.
Who is Jon Mercer?
Jon Mercer is a well-known personal development coach and author who has appeared on TV and radio. Jon created the Easy Calm series after his own 20-year battle with anxiety, panic attacks and agoraphobia.
Through his own experiences, and his extensive research into natural treatments for anxiety, Jon Mercer developed a number of techniques that enabled him to eliminate his own anxiety and panic symptoms. He then began personally teaching these techniques to others with great success, and the Easy Calm video series was created so he could reach even more people with his effective methods.
Jon Mercer also created the Social Strategies Program, to help people suffering from social anxiety disorder.
What Conditions Can Be Treated Using Easy Calm?
The Easy Calm Video Series can be used to treat any kind of anxiety disorder and related conditions, including generalized anxiety disorder, panic attacks, social anxiety, and phobias such as agoraphobia.
What Do You Get With The Easy Calm Video Coaching Series?
- 10 video sessions, providing one-on-one coaching with Jon Mercer. Jon will guide you step-by-step through understanding your anxiety, what triggers it, and the techniques and exercises that will help you eliminate your anxiety and panic attacks for good. The videos are available for instant download.
- Personal support from Jon Mercer
- 8 week risk free money back guarantee
Four free additional bonuses add even more value to this program. These bonuses are in downloadable MP3 format so you can take them with you wherever you go.
- The Recharger – a guided meditation session that uses hypnotic imagery and healing suggestions.
- The Six Minute Miracle - a quick way to stop anxiety and panic attacks using visualization.
- EasyCalm MP3 series – this series contains all of the information in the video sessions, in MP3 format. Great for listening to while travelling to work or anywhere you go. Available for a limited time.
- Instant Tranquillity – Jon’s personal "anxiety buster", a relaxing NLP, hypnosis session, which acts quickly to banish fears and anxieties. You can try Instant Tranquillity for free on the Easy Calm website (scroll down until you see the bonus section). It really is very relaxing. Available for a limited time.
What I Like Best About Easy Calm
- What sets the Easy Calm system apart from other programs is that it is entirely video based. This makes it ideal for the 30% of us who learn better by watching rather than reading.
- It also works very well for people who like having someone guide them through their therapy, because it really is like having a one-to-one session with a therapist, but without the huge expense and hassle of visiting a psychologist or counselor in their office. Plus you still get the ongoing, personal support you would normally get from a therapist (Jon answers emails himself and your privacy is assured).
- The fact that you also get the entire Easy Calm series in mp3 format makes it very convenient for people with busy lives.
- The Easy Calm videos provide a good mixture of useful information, practical techniques and exercises and simple assignments designed to help you eliminate anxiety and panic symptoms for good.
- Jon Mercer presents his information in a way that’s easy to understand, and he comes across as down-to-earth, friendly and reassuring.
- You can download the Easy Calm videos immediately, so you don’t have to wait for DVDs to arrive in the mail. This means you can make a start straight away.
- Easy Calm is a 100% natural, proven system. It has been available online since 2005 and has a good track record of successfully helping hundreds or people overcome anxiety, panic attacks and phobias.
- It’s not often you are offered a large part of a product for free, but that’s exactly what you get with the Easy Calm video series. The first, 27 minute video in the series is available to view for free on the EasyCalm website, so you can try it before you purchase the series. And if you’re still not sure it’s for you and want to see the rest of the series, you can do so risk free because there is an 8 week 100% money back guarantee.
My Easy Calm Review Conclusions
I consider Easy Calm to be one of the most trustworthy and effective natural treatments for anxiety and panic attacks available online. It is unique in it’s video based format, which makes it very user friendly, and the feedback from happy customers shows that it has been very successful in helping many people overcome anxiety and panic disorders.
This is the perfect program for those who are visual learners and prefer to watch a video rather than read an ebook.
I found the information and techniques provided in the videos to be first-rate, and I highly recommend that you try the Easy Calm series for yourself.